Sunday, March 16, 2008

We're baaaaack.....

Welcome to our new blog, Stopping At Two. Since my boys are now 3 and 1, I constantly get asked if I am going to try for a girl. The answer from both sides of the parenting equation is a resounding NO THANK YOU. This is already more than we can handle, and trying for a girl would only get us another boy, given the statistics. The name of this blog will hopefully ward off any further questions from well-wishers all around.

In order to maintain a little bit of anonymity online, I will not be using the real names of our family. I will, however, be using photos. I'm not sure how much this will help, but having a restricted blog did not work for me, so hopefully by leaving our names off I can forgo the restrictions.

Now we will get to the most important part of my posting - the photos. Our neighborhood was lucky enough to be visited by Spiderman last week. The occasion? Our oldest boy is finally potty trained - yay for us. 3 years and 4 months after birth, he finally learned how to use the bathroom like a regular person. So of course, Spiderman had to come visit him to tell him what a great job he was doing. It is impossible to describe how much this little boy loves Spiderman, but these photos hopefully tell it all:
















Upon his arrival


















As he approached
















The boys of the 'hood.

So much is going on in our little family. I will be back with updates once I can think of appropriate names for everyone.

No comments: