Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Back to Normal, whatever that is

We are finally over the stomach bug that hit us last week. It was incredibly contagious and every member of the family suffered, including my poor mom who offered to watch the boys for me while I was recovering. In an effort to entertain us, I took the boys to our favorite fast food joint, In and Out Burger. Here is Jack enjoying his lemonade:

Photobucket

and Nick, just enjoying the atmosphere:

Photobucket

On Sunday, when the man returned home and was hit with the flu, I gathered the boys and got them out of the house. Of course we went to Pallatte again, because it is my favorite place. Here is Jack emptying the rocks from his shoe:

Photobucket

And me sitting with the boys, waiting for my parents to meet us:

Photobucket

And Nick, looking cute:

Photobucket

Other than that, we've spent a lot of time on the swing set:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I even took a few funny videos of them interacting:





As you can see, Nick can now climb to the top of the slide by himself. He rarely slides down by himself, but he loves to climb up.

I have a few more videos to share, but I'll save them for my next post.

1 comment:

Mia said...

That's a great swing set! The slide looks super fun. What a big boy Nick is to be able to climb to the top by himself.

Glad you're back to blogging regularly!
-Amanda